The Vision Single & Serving
PURPOSES OF THE VISION SINGLE ADULT MINISTRY
1) TO PROVIDE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE & ACCEPTANCE
Jesus displays this in John 4 while speaking with the woman at the well who had five husbands and was
now living with a man who was not her husband. This is also seen in John 8 with the woman caught in
2) TO PROVIDE OPPORTUNITIES TO MEET JESUS
Secular singles groups differ from Christian ministries in that Christ’s love and salvation are not talked
3) TO PROVIDE MINISTRY TO THE SINGLE ADULT
This ministry offers growth spiritually, educationally, relationally and socially.
4) TO PROVIDE MINISTRY FOR THE SINGLE ADULT
Single adults need to OWN the group by being responsible for most of its events, work, direction etc.
5) TO PROVIDE OPPORTUNITIES TO MEET OTHER SINGLE ADULTS
Single adults want and need relationships with other men and women. Establishing healthy friendships is
one of their biggest needs.
The Single Ministry Meets 1st Saturday every 2 months